Friday, February 4, 2011

American Beauty

and a CASE study challenge... first time for me. I have checked this out before... my blogging friend Andrea.. as in.. EwenStyle is on the DT for case study but, never played. Decided I need to try it out. This month the Muse is Eva Doblias.. her style {IMHO is fresh, funky, and elegant all at the same time}!!

My card..


I kept the same basic layout and colors {'cept I have a little yellow} and changed elements.

Eva's card....

yes... her pic is clearer and cripser than mine.... better camera and skills, I believe... or {I can believe} it's all that CA sunshine!! 

TFL!!! Hope you are headed into a wonderful weekend!!! Mine is stampin' and relaxin'!!!

Ingredients
Stamps: Verve Kind Words
Paper: Glitz Design dp, Crumbcake and Basic Black SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: deckled oval nestabilities, SU Pretties kit {stick pin}, MFT rolled rose die-namic, SU pearl, MFT ribbon {green and red} and lace, black ribbon misc., Glitz Designs Whatnot

6 comments:

Tammy E. said...

It's an awesome card. Great take on the Case Study card. Thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

I think this turned out wonderful!! Love the vintage card and hot pink flower :) We are our own worse critic!!

Julie said...

Beautiful, what an awesome little felt flower! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh, gorgeous!! All the little details, this lovely paper, the felt flower - all make up for such a beauty... Thank you so much for playing with us!! xxx

Eva said...

Oh my goodness...I just LOVE your card based on mine... I adores all the gorgeous elements! And I have a secret...LOL....I use a photo box to take pictures of my cards...Hugs...

lynn said...

oh, this is lovely, vicki!--and your pic looks wonderful:)