Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thinking of You

Another card I managed to work on Friday and "put together" today.... you know, actually adhere, or maybe you don't do that? I have a tendency to start playing with layouts/elements and setting them aside and finishing later... does anyone else do that??? This is Sarah Martina Parker's last week as the MUSE on the CASE study challenge {I have certainly enjoyed any chance I had to play} Used some Waltzingmouse stamps {new and old} gingham background is from the new release, which I "ADORE" and still have a couple on my wish list, and the nestie labels are outlined with Vintage Labels 10, sentiment is from Fancy Phrases.



Gingham background is melon mambo {any imperfection in the stamping of the image is mine... on purpose... not the stamp}, added a flourish from Vintage Labels 10 on the side of the Maya Road craft envie, Vintage Labels 10 outlines on the labels 10 nesties, some crinkled ribbon in pink, gray, and textured blue with an Emma's Shoppe button and white twine. Lace on the bottom.

Kept with the layout, changed colors, larger card 5 1/4 x 5 1/4, different nesties and WMS labels, added lace at the bottom. 

Here's Sarah's card:



















Thanks for stopping by!! Plan to get caught up on my blogging... know I have been missing a lot of gorgeous stuff!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

You certainly did a fabulous case, Vickie! Love all the details you added to your card :) I'm feeling the need to check out those nestie friendly WMS as I love the look of them on yoru card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I {heart} your gingham background :)