Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pure Summer CASE....

Missed the whole month of CASE study for June or "thereabouts" ....other life issues to deal with-we've all been there. I just got "whammied"! This card is for CASE study 47 (CSC47). Dawn Woleslagle (Wplus9 stamps) is the Muse. I don't have any of her stamps but, I have seen some beautiful cards made with them!!

I focused on the floral image, black card base, ribbon across the bottom. My image is Flourishes Poppy Patch... the only floral image I have from Flourishes (have to say they have a "bunch" of gorgeous ones). Stamped in memento tuxedo black using masking and colored with copics (copic coloring is a little rusty).

My card....



















Dawn's gorgeous card... (check out those perfectly colored floral images!!)


















Hope you're having a wonderful day! Mine has been enlightening... in a good way, I believe!! Love when you stop by... leave a comment if you do!!

TFL!!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous masking, Vickie!! Love the poppies!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Well, I certainly do love your card, Vickie! Those poppies are so wonderfully vibrant! You've colored them marvelously and I love that black ribbon at the bottom...it adds such fabulous elegance! A great CASE!

Wanda Cullen said...

Missed you, Vickie, but figured life was filling your plate to overflowing! Hope it's leveled out for you! LOVE these poppies! They really pop against the white.

Cristina said...

Your coloring is divine! What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, how amazing!! Love it!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Absolutey beautiful!!!! Love the polka dot paper peeking out and i think your coloring is wonderful :)

Elaine said...

The color of the Poppies are beautiful! I love the mix with the black - very bold!