Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Butterfly Kisses!!

Two posts in one night for me.... been having some fun!! Jen Rzasa is the MUSE this month at the CASE study challenge. Didn't have time to play last week but, it was on my list!! Do you make lists.... I certainly do... not sure if it's age or the libra in me!! Jen has a fabulous CAS style and there are so many that do (since I recently started searching blogland... I've learned this)- it is something I struggle with. Enough of my personal creating issues...

Loved this image from The Crafts Meow and it was another Xmas present (my whole Xmas was stamps I have been drooling over!!) I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored with copics, and added a little glitter. Die cut two nestabilities 4 images- layered each over the other-- popping one with foam dots. Added the sentiment and bling.


Here's Jen's card....










Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Marisa said...

Great silhouette and case :) Loving all the white space and the frame is fabulous! Whooo Hoo for two posts in one night!

Jean Martin said...

Beautiful card! Great use of the white space! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Arlene said...

LOVE your take on this CASE study! Absolutely beautiful!