Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hurrah!!

For PDCC and CASE study!! This card was made for them!! Now... I'm tickled pink with it... because I finally used my Tim Holtz rosette die and I finally made a banner!! I know, I know... everyone out there in blogland has been doing this but, it just never "gelled" for me or I just didn't like the ones I made and had to scratch them. You may be thinking it still hasn't "gelled" but, that's okay... in my mind it did, LOL!!

My card...


PDCC colors this week are Baby Blue, Orangesicle (love orangesicles my self), and Basil. I used SU Only Orange, Certainly Celery, and Baja Breeze and some dp from Authentique Gathering along with WMS Bitty Banners... yes those little banners were stamped in the SU colors and fussy cut and attached to the jute.

The colors...


And Karola Witzak's frame....



















From CASE study this month.. I CASE'd the rosettes, flag, and "bits and baubles" idea.

Banners are Waltzingmouse  Bitty Banners and sentiment is from Fancy Phrases... thought the Hurrah went perfectly with the rosettes and banner!! Ohhh.. WMS has a release this Wednesday that is "to die for" or at least I think so... IMHO!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate when you take the time to leave a comment... love all the kind words!!


9 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just LOVE this, Vickie! It's so playful and fun and puts a HUGE smile on my face! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Alyce said...

Vickie this is so gorgeous! Love the colours that you used. Just wondering if you used the tim holtz mini rosettes or the bigger ones? I am just about to grab this die myself! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Rossettes. Lovely card.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Maureen said...

oh, wow!! LOVE the rosettes and banners and this delicious colour combination!!! All the waiting was worth it!! Congrats on the top card this week over on CASE STudy :)

Marisa said...

Congrats on your CASE study win!!!

Jean Martin said...

Eeeep! Vickie!!!! This is suuuuper cute!!! I LOVE it! Congrats on the win! I'm so glad you could join us this week on CASE Study Challenge! :)

Christyne Kane said...

Congrats on you CASE win, that card is fabulous!! I love your use of the PDCC colors and all those rosettes!!

Sue Lelli said...

Just saw you won the CASE study with this card! WELL deserved! It is FABULOUS! LOVE the rosettes and the banner and that bold sentiment! GREAT card!