Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Your couch or mine?

This card is for the CASE study challenge this week. Laura Bassen is the MUSE and this woman can ROCK some CAS!! Lauras' card (you will see in a sec) reminded of a PTI set I have that hasn't seen much love... so I had to bring it out.

I went with the colors (some of my absolute favs) but, added a "pop" of color, used the layout, and did a more "modern/contemporary" feel of card. Or at least I thought so, haha!! Sentiment and images are PTI's On My Couch. Ribbon and buttons are Stampin Up and used labels 4 nestabilities.

Laura's elegant card....















Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!

6 comments:

Alyce said...

Vickie this is a beautiful CAS card. Great job with adapting the inspiration...love the ribbon and the cute image :)

Marisa said...

Love it, Vicki! Great case and nesties shape for the image.

Debbie Carriere said...

This is fantastic, Vickie! Love the pops of red!

sanketi said...

Love that couch stamp!..nice work!

Christina said...

Don't tell Laura, but I think I love this more than the original! LOVE the pop of red, layered ribbons, and pattern on the couch! Awesome design! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

What a GORGEOUS card!!! FAB!