Monday, August 20, 2012

sending oodles...

of love and hugs to you-- via CASE study and Debby Hughes {limedoodle}!! This week for the CASE study Anniversary- the challenge is to CASE one of the DT and I chose a card by Debby. Yes, I'm not usually CAS but, I fell in LOVE with this card and just had to try!!


How's that for some CAS "eye candy"!! Perfect... perfect....perfect!!

Here's mine...























Went with ivory again as I wanted to use these Simple Stories Fabulous papers and the ivory worked. Changed the square sentiment panel to a Labels 25 with a Waltzingmouse sentiment -Compact Sentiments :)) My banners were made with a Verve Banner die... played with this die over the weekend when I was feeling better... a couple more samples coming!! Added some bling... true to Debby's style!! I was "compelled" to add the seam binding bow (ribbon from the ribbon carousel).... I REALLY was!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!

7 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Vickie! Love the WM sentiment and the fishtail banners!

Marlena M. said...

I love this~perfect CASE!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is great Vickie. Your project is such a great version of your CASE - even better with the die cut for your sentiment. Nicely done!

Jean Martin said...

Vickie you did a wonderful job with the CASE! I love Debby too!!! :) She's inspired me to try out CAS a lot of times! :) Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Julia Aston said...

Oh - I love Debby's card - and I love how your brightened it up with your version Vicki!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww Vickie! This card is perfection! It's oozing with your style, yet the inspiration is clearly there :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Debby said...

I'm honoured you chose my card to CASE Vickie. I just LOVE that sentiment and the papers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)