Thursday, September 13, 2012

CASE study Guest With Torico!!


Week 2 guesting at CASE study!! This month Torico is the MUSE... eeks... this card will make you want to go out and bring monkeys home!!!



Here's my card...


I love the negative die cut...and I adore banners so... stamped some patterned papers from MME papers with WMS Bitty Banners, added trim that I dyed with SU Cherry Cobbler ink {big time messy inky fingers!}- a little natural jute twine, stitching, and placement of the sentiment from WMS Compact Sentiments with Torico's general layout.
Last week I was a little short on time and it was a quick post...Joining me this month as a CASE study guest is Anja at scrappietoo (whoo hoo-waving hi!). As well, Torico is an illustrator for There She Goes stamps and has an etsy shop... birdiebrown... with a bunch of adorable images!!

My photo is a little on the darker side... tried something new in PSE...I use Ott lights... no time for natural light pics and have always edited in PSE on the lighter side...opinions??

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Maureen said...

there you go with those amazing banners again! Love them against the kraft!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow these banners are great love the kraft. Great card and thank you for mentioning me....

Jean Martin said...

Vickie! OMG! I am totally loving your banner card. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm so happy you're with us this month!!! :)

Marisa said...

Darling banner and well worth the inky fingers ;) Picture looks good to me but I'm not a pro.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute Vickie! Love the little banner!

Marlena M. said...

Awesome banners and trim Vickie!

Jeanne J said...

Vickie this is gorgeous! Love the banners and how the pp peeks out from behind the kraft colored top piece - brilliant!

~Tammy~ said...

I really like the banner you created here a lot! TFS!