Thursday, September 20, 2012

CASE study- Week 3 with Torico!!

Week 3 guesting at CASE study!! This month Torico is the MUSE...




eeks... how adorable are those owls!!!

Here's mine...


I went with the three images, bright colors, and sentiment flag/button combo. Those lil' monsters are a digi that Torico created and I purchased at birdiebrown on etsy. Torico is an illustrator for There She Goes stamps {owls can be purchased there} and has an etsy shop... birdiebrown... with a bunch of adorable images!!

As Murphy would have it {Murphy's law... remember that??} I have had a printer on the blink and when I thought I had it working again, I purchased a couple of digi images from Torico's etsy shop. Well, that printer was not exactly up to par so I took cardstock to work and printed there. I grabbed some white and wasn't thinking so it was SU {perfectly good stuff} and not XPress It blending cardstock....copic coloring didn't turn out too bad considering.

Joining me this month as a CASE study guest is Anja at scrappietoo (whoo hoo-waving hi!) and make sure and stop by the CASE study blog to see all the DT's fabulous creations.... and then, join in!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the sweet comments!!

4 comments:

Alyce said...

SO CUTE! Love the monsters...they are so fun and the colours you have done them in are great :D

Marisa said...

Darling image and a wonderful case.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Soo cute I love these monsters you,ve made a great card using them.

Marlena M. said...

Vickie, this is adorable!