Thursday, September 27, 2012

CASE study Week 4 with Torico!!

Start each day with a grateful heart.... LOVE this sentiment!! This is my last week as a Guest at CASE study....Thanks much Chupa... enjoyed playing!!

This month Torico is the MUSE... that girl can do clean/cute/CAS and clean/elegant/CAS!!!



















Gorgeous!!

Here's my card...


I purchased PTI's Lovely Layers and dies {Jean Martin and Debby Hughes enabled me, twisted my arm... I tell ya'!} and did a bold card!! Wanted to use these colors on black with white so.... the images were stamped a little off and die cut so the white would blend with the sentiment and pearls. Popped several layers for dimension. Had to photo with a black background as the nestie label didn't show up with white.

Actually made another card using a TSG stamp {only have two} that was illustrated by Torico and I fell in love with.


This is a fabulous set!! I was practicing my coloring a bit.
Joining me this month as a CASE study guest is Anja at scrappietoo (whoo hoo-waving hi!) and make sure and stop by the CASE study blog to see all the DT's fabulous creations.... and then, join in!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the sweet comments!!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

The black card is stunning! The colours just pop! Adorable second card - such a great image and a totally cute card. Wonderful job as a guest DT :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This is just so stunning, Vickie... took my breath away the moment I saw it!! It was such a pleasure, to have you playing alongside this month, you will be missed! xxx

Alyce said...

gorgeous vickie!!!i love the black...the pink really pops right off it. beautiful as always :)