Thursday, September 6, 2012

CASE study....Whoop-de-doo!!

Yep, I was thrilled when Chupa sent me an e-mail and asked if I would like to be a "guest" at CASE study this month... heck yes!! This month Torico is the MUSE... wow... CAS with an impact!! Well, I was bit nervous playing with The Chupa and her fabulous DT so being the "Nervous Nellie" I didn't venture far from home... and I needed a baby card!!

Torico's card...


Mine....

I went with the layout, image, and stitching. Stamped that adorable giraffe from Verve's To The Moon set and layered onto a MFT doily die. Stars randomly stamped from the same set and sentiment in early espresso. Added some stitching and seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel. Papers are MME Ms. Caroline.

ETA: I was in such a hurry last nite to get posted, I missed a couple things!! Joining me this month as a CASE study guest is Anja at scrappietoo (whoo hoo-waving hi!) and... Torico not only makes fabulous cards but, is an illustrator for There She Goes stamps. What I didn't know and learned today is that Torico also has an etsy shop where she sells some of her digital images... ohh they're adorable!!

Tomorrow's friday and another WE!!

10 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

No need to be nervous, your work is stunning, girlie!! We love having you and I hope you'll enjoy your time too :) Gorgeous card!!! <3

Wanda Cullen said...

Well, gf, big congrats are in order for you! Way to go! I love the talented CASE study team and you are right there with them! Sweet little baby card!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Congrats on your spot too your card is great love it and I had the same feeling about competing with all those talented ladies.
Hope we have a great time.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats on your GDT gig Vickie! Well deserved! Such an Adorable card!

Marisa said...

A HUGE congrats and big cyber hug and smile for the news of the GD stint!! Your little raffie is adorable!!! Great case :)

Jeanne J said...

Vickie - so happy to see you at CASE - big Congrats Lady! I always love seeing your creations!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Congrats, Vickie!! I just love your take on the study this week - great job!

Marlena M. said...

Congratulations on GD Vickie~well deserved! I wuv your wittle giraffe...he's SO SWEET. Fantastic card. ;)

RitaR said...

How adorable! Love this sweet little giraffe and the doily backdrop! Your color combo is so pretty!

Rita

Lucille K said...

Very cute card, love that sweet giraffe :)