Monday, January 28, 2013

CASE Study and WPlus9...

Okie Dokie... continuing the CAS style and wishing I had that "gene", LOL!! No, really it is definitely working my brain cells- which is good-keeping the Alzheimers at bay! Honestly, I've had my girls accuse me of not remembering things and honestly, don't think it Alzheimer's, I think the prattling went on tooo long and I tuned out!! Girls can prattle, seriously prattle!!

Here's my card for the CASE study challenge this week using some "new to me" treasures from WPlus9. This month at the CASE study challenge- Amber from Damask Love is the MUSE.

 
 
Used WPlus9's Heartfelt Mix for the hearts and clothesline... sentiment from Love Birds. Did some distressing and added a little bling along with the crimped paper. This is one of my fav color combos!!
 
Here's Ambers' card....love that US stamp (Clear and Simple Stamps and has been on my wish list for awhile... there's a series of 4 stamps- US, States, Sentiments....etc.)





Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

8 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Prattle...Hmmm...that's a word I seldom use, but it's such a great descriptive word! :-) You really rocked the challenge with these sweet hearts on a clothesline! That corrugated edging is a great detail, too!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute card Vickie! Love the string of patterned hearts!

Marisa said...

Gaaaaaah!!! Those polka dotted hearts are sooo cute!! Love them hanging on the cloths line and the corrugated panel is perfect! Think your CAS gene has sprung to life :)

Jean Martin said...

Vickie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness!!! Bless your heart girl! I LOVE this card! I think I might have squealed a bit after seeing it. Sooo beautiful! :)

cbuswell said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it, Vickie...seems as though your CAS gene has served you well. Great design and super cute stamps! Keep that CAS brain workin', girl!

Jeanne J said...

Perfect take on the photo Vickie - and I think you are rockin C&S - looks fantastic - love the pop of red - you've got it girl - now embrace it!

Sue Lelli said...

Vickie, LOVE the hearts on the clothesline and that corrugated bg paper! FAB card!