Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CASE study- Just Because!!

It's week two with the CASE study challenge. Amber from Damask Love is the MUSE and it's another week for this girl working on a CAS style....jiminy Christmas (should look up where that saying comes from) I have to work hard at this!! It's the white space thing and I'm a messy stamper so, it doesn't bode well for a clean card (get my drift)- I had to redo this several times to get a panel with clean white space and then, I had to sit on my hands to keep from adding just a little something, LOL!!


I went with a floral image, basically CAS- but, not one layer, and the colors. I did add those three little buttons at the last minute--that's my little sumthin' sumthin' and it made me happy!! The image is from a set by Flourishes- Garden Picks and one of these days I will use it to do some coloring but, the image is so detailed I think it looks fabulous in black and white too!!

Amber's card



Thanks for stopping by!! Love hearing from you! Appreciate all the kind words!!

7 comments:

Jeanne J said...

You did wonderful Vickie! I love that the flowers are uncolored - it shows them in all their detailed glory! The stripes of color are a beautiful frame!

Marisa said...

Way to persevere :) You did a great job and I like the buttons.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Love it how elegant Flourishes stamps look left un-coloured! I'm glad you had this one finished, it really is beautiful :)

Jean Martin said...

Vickie! I've missed you and your beautiful creations! Being lazy and haven't gone around my fave blogs lately. I'm trying to catch up now. :) This is wonderful as always!

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful~lovely work with white space!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Gorgeous, Vicki. I agree - your image looks great in black and white, and you added your pops of color in your strips and buttons. A fantastic creation.

Debby said...

Lovely clean stamping! Great take on a CAS card. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)