Saturday, January 12, 2013

True Love- CASE study 123

Happy Saturday evening... hope your WE is happy and sunny!! Warm front came through and we are in the 60's-70- gorgeous day!! I had a chance to stamp a bit and created a card for the current CASE study challenge. There is a new MUSE this month and it is Amber from Damask Love. Here's the card we are casing.


Perfectly balanced... perfectly CAS card.

Here's mine


I tried my hand at CAS again... this is not a "comfortable" style for me but, it's always good to keep trying new things. Used some new goodies that Santa brought me...WPlus9 Cupid's Arrow and matching die and the XOXO die. These are my first ever WPlus9 stamps and I had a lot of fun playing with them. Aren't the stinkin' cute... who wouldn't fall in love with Cupid!?!?

Obviously, I went with the colors, white background, and "love" theme. Well, that's it for me!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Vickie this is so cool! I love the cute little cupid stamp you used and the perfect border. Just fantastic x

Marisa said...

Darling card. I'm loving that XO die and way to incorporate it with the heart and cupid. Well done all round :) I've been eyeing a few W9 goodies myself.

Jeanne J said...

So happy to see you at CASE Vickie. Couldn't believe it when I saw your clean card - but you pulled this off beautifully. I think it is gorgeous and would never have guessed it gave you any trouble at all! You're a natural!

Christina said...

I would never know that CAS isn't comfortable for you from the look of this card! It is perfectly composed. I love the contrast of the cupid die cute against the black heart--very striking! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week, Vickie!

Andrea Ewen said...

Perfectly wonderful, Vickie! Love the bold colors against the white!

Maureen said...

gorgeous CAS CASE! LOL I've been dabbling too and am determined to add this style to my repertoire! Thanks for playing with us again over on CASE STudy :)