Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CASE Study- Hello

There's a new MUSE at CASE study challenge  this month and it's none other than Terri Anderson, one of the go to gals at Papercrafts Magazine!!

Terri's card...


Love the bright colors, washi tape, and 4 elements/sentiment in a square. And that's what I cased.

Here's my card..

 
These little kraft pockets (not sure where I got them) were in my stash and thought they would be perfect along with the wooden butterflies from Studio Calico. Veered from the V-Day/Love theme but, wanted something bright and cheery so, I dug out Verve's Happy Hello set. The outline on the pockets is an image from this set along with the sentiment. Added some washi tape for a bit of color. Originally the butterflies were "nekked" and I thought they needed a little sumthin' sumthin' so I added some bling. In retrospect, I wonder if bakers twine would have looked better!!!



Here's the sentiments on the little tags tucked inside. All sentiments from Verve's Happy Hello. Sorry it's blurry wasn't able to get a clear pic, and believe me I tried!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

PS Can't believe I've made a few cards lately without any ribbon/bows... yep, had to sit on my hands!!

6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

What a super idea, love the sentiments tucked into the pockets!

Marisa said...

What a fun take on the card! Love those little wooden butterflies and the pops of color with the washi :) I hear you about having to sit on your hands sometimes LOL! Well done all round!

Teneale Williams said...

Clever idea using the pockets and tags. Totally fun! Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week

Sue Lelli said...

This is DARLING, Vickie! LOVE the little sweet notes tucked inside those FAB envelopes and your bright washi tape!

Joyce said...

This is such a fun case. I love those little envelopes, and how fun that there are little sentiments inside.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Vickie! Lovin all the butterflies and little tags!