Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CASE Study- Smile with My Heart

Happy Tuesday to you!! This card is for the CASE study challenge  with Terri Anderson continuing to be the MUSE. It uses one of my FAV sentiment sets {from Waltzingmouse Stamps}.

Here it is...

 
 
I went with the general layout...loved those diagonals, added a heart with twine instead of Terri's flower/twine combo and in a different way. Is the sentiment not fabulous.... told ya!!
 
Terri's card...
 


Have a great Wednesday and will be back soon with my Verve sketch challenge cards!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

9 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your colors and that dangling heart with that FAB sentiment! Super card, Vickie!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!! My Funny Valentine...I just LOVE that tune!! The sentiment is from that song!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Agree! That really is a sweet sentiment and I'm so loving that dangling heart! Gorgeous CAS design!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Vickie! Love the heart patterned paper and the dangling heart!

Marisa said...

Love that dangling heart, Vickie!! Soo cute and a great CASE!

Shannon White said...

Oh I Love this Vickie! Your take on Terri's card is just Darling!! I Love all the Sweet hearts! 8-)

Hope you've been doing Wonderfully Sweet Lady!

Hugs
Shannon

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful case! Love your papers and that dangling heart - great idea!

Jeanne J said...

That dangling heart makes this a real stand out - it's so pretty!

Jean Martin said...

Oh Vickie! YOU are a girl after my own heart. heehee :) This is soooooo wonderful!!!! Love! Love! Love! Big thanks for linking this up to CASE Study! :)