Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CASE Study- Splendid

This is the last week with Amber from Damask Love as the MUSE for the CASE study challenge.  This week is another lovely card and fabulous pic--love those colors.


Here's my card



I was only too happy to get out my PTI Quatrefoil cover plate which is layered over a whisper white panel that was sprayed/misted with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Bahama Blue and Meadow Green. Added some flowers from my stash (Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts) over a horizontal panel with a banner from the MME Funday collection.

Busy week for me... it's only Tuesday and I am about worn out!! My daughter's car is on the blink (started Saturday and it's impossible to take anywhere on a weekend) so I'm carting her to work. Hubs is working out of town all week so, he's picking up. She's a waitress.... oops,  Server.... and does split shifts sometimes (lunch then off for a couple hours and goes back for dinner) and that can be a good bit of driving, in particular because I do have a full time job, Oh well that is life!! Hopefully tomorrow, we will have it back.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the lattice! Gorgeous flower too :) Wonderful case.

Jean Martin said...

Oh Vickie! This IS splendid! :)
Gorgeous work girl! I absolutely miss seeing you over at WM Sketch Challenge! I hope you are doing well! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fabulous shade of green and am really loving that layered rose! What we don't do for our kids! :-) I don't miss those taxi days!

Debby said...

Oh love that misted background - so pretty! Hope the car is working again soon. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your card Vicki! Beautiful shade of green and the flower and woodgrain sentiment a perfect match.

Shannon White said...

Simply Elegant Vickie!! Love the Pretty quatrefoil BG and the Lovely Blossom too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the glimmer mist with that die and your flower is just so Gorgeous !

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Vickie! Love the beautiful blossom and fancy background!

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Vickie! Love the background and the gorgeous flower! Hugs

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a beautiful card, Vickie! I love the background that you've created! The details are just wonderful! :D