Saturday, March 2, 2013

Call Me...

'Kay I made a scrappy card... totally fun!! I'm not normally a scrappy girl-- for the CASE study challenge  this week and the last one with Terri Anderson. Loved the  Color Throwdown colors for this week... well, I do most weeks, LOL!!

My scrappy card....
 
 
Had a little fun... image/sentiment is a Unity Itty Bitty along with some brads from my stash, a MFT tab die-namic stamped with an arrow image from Verve's Borderline set. Wood flower swiped with a little Snow Cap paint {Adirondack}... and again randomly on the papers. Now, I wish I could say the overlay on the image was all me but, it is a Vignette Overlay image from Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper-- this is a colored one....LOVE!!

The colors....
 
 
Terri's card....
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

Great WE so far- met my daughter- SIL- and granddaughter along with some good friends last nite for dinner. Came home and played a little...got up late {honestly, that's a treat!}- hubs got the new printer working and my new CAMEO arrived!! Woot Woot! Now, I just have to figure out how to make it work....

11 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Yay for you with the new Cameo!! Mine is collecting dust right now...have to figure out a better and more accessible placement for it! Love this CASE of Teri's card!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Vickie!! Love the flower adn the colorus on the ain panel along with the tabs and half pearls. May the good w/e continue :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Greetings from down under Vickie! Such a pretty card! Love the vintage telephone and polka dot tabs!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE this!!!

Maureen said...

love when you go scrappy! LOL A great mix of fun colours and elements :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the arrow detail and your FAB phone! LOVE the gold pearl detail too! LOVE the watercolor effect on the BG the best! GREAT card, Vickie!

Kim said...

This is a cute card in these colors!! I love your phone and the big word me. Very cute!! Thanks for playing in the color throw down challenge.

Broni said...

Oh, I just love a scrappy card and yours is great, Vickie! So glad you liked the colors this week! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Jeanne J said...

Cool card Vickie! I love the Call me! and the pop of color from those shiny buttons. Those little ribbon tabs are not too shabby either - sweet!

Teneale Williams said...

You have rocked two challenge's in one great card, I have the main image panel with the colours on the Kraft card. Thanks for playing at CASE Study

Christina said...

Awesome scrappy card, Vickie! I love how the ribbon tabs balance the buttons in the opposite corner, and what a fantastic overlay. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!