Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CASE Study with WMS Folk Art Medallions!!

Last week at CASE study with Julie Ebersole as the MUSE. Squeaking under the wire... for posting.

Happy Girl... yep, that's me!! Finally played with  Clare's new Folk Art Medallion set!!It's fabulous- so many options {hoping I finally got the images halfway straight}- I have this issue- need to stand up and look down- but, I'm so relaxed and having fun- don't want to budge from that chair- are you thinking "little old lady"?


Nada- images aren't straight- but OH WHAT FUN TO PLAY WITH THEM!! Totally went with the colors and stamps I wanted to play with!! Here's Julie's card.

We have a gorgeous Bluejay hanging out around my house... was sooo bummed I didn't have a camera handy to take a pic... hubs saw him tonight... big, beautiful bird!! That was maybe from out in left field ....so I'm giddy for spring... so ready... and so willing to enjoy!! Well, Bluejays are blue and they hang out in "green things" like trees/bushes so I'm not ready to go to the nursing home yet {I think anywho!}

Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a fabulous week!!

6 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

This is just stunning, Vickie...love the colors, those beautiful stamps and that floral cluster...one of my very favorite accents! :) I'm ready for a bit of Spring as well!

cbuswell said...

Great stamping! Love the Folk Art Medallions set and I love how you added the leaves to the flower! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Vickie! Love the beautiful stamped background a pretty blossom!

Wida said...

this is so so gorgeous! can't believe you stamped it!

Jeanne J said...

I think this is my favorite card I've seen made with this set Vickie - high praise indeed! I love the blue and green - your perfect stamping and that gorgeous flower. The distressed edges just have me captivated! WOW! Really Stunning!

Marisa said...

Love celery and teal together and your BG is fabulous! Lovely flower cluster too :)