Tuesday, June 25, 2013

CASE study Sunshine!!

Managed to squeak in another card.... my back is back and forth-fine and troubled- geeesh. Played with some new stamps- I have been "eyeing" all the sun stamps/dies out there and of course, went searching. I decided I loved the PTI set Hello Sunshine the best {although there are some fabulous dies in stampland}.


Lovin' all those different rays and the sentiments in this set are fabulous!!

 My inspiration came from this week's CASE Study challenge. The MUSE this month is Lisa Spangler.

I went with the colors and general layout.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

10 comments:

cbuswell said...

I love your card, just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Stephanie Gold said...

I love this! Beautiful!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it Vickie...so bright and cheery both in colors and theme!

Marisa said...

Congrats on your CASE Study win my friend!! Great card :)

Joyce said...

This is such a fabulous card. I really love how you have used that Sunshine set.

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is a super sunny and cool card, Vickie! I have that PTI order coming and can't wait!! I love that little enamel bling peeking out! And you are "over the edge," so have you linked this with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge?

Kim Heggins said...

This is one amazing card...love all the gold sun beams.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Vickie! Love the rays of sunshine!

Charlene said...

This card is fantastic!! I love this color combination and the design. Fantastic work!

Julia Aston said...

Sorry you're having back issues Vicki - been there! Love the sunburst on this pretty card!