Saturday, June 15, 2013

CASE study- thinking of you

Last night I was able to get some stamping done and some new goodies arrived the other day that I was wanting to ink up. Thought I would take the opportunity to play in the CASE Study challenge. The MUSE this month is Lisa Spangler.



 
The background was stamped with an Ikat image from WPlus9's Background & Borders 1. A cloth button and textured leaves were layered onto a cream panel stamped haphazardly with the small square image from WPlus 9's Chantilly Trim and a background panel that was made with a Lacey Layers die cut. Sentiment is from Fresh Cut Florals. Have you ever made a card that looks better in real life than the photo- this seems to be one for me!!
 
 
Lisa' card.....


I went with the layout and sentiment banner but, changed the colors.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great BG you created and the leaves add a ton of dimension. Nice Case.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Vickie! That stamped background looks wonderful!

Sue Lelli said...

I'll bet it is so pretty in person! Love the colors you used and your focal point is FAB!

Jeanne J said...

OK I didn't get that background stamp set from W+ - on my radar now Vickie! This looks fab! I love the sunny yellow!!