Monday, July 8, 2013

CASE Study- Birthday Wishes!!

Jocelyn Olson  is the MUSE this month at CASE study.... her first card is digitally designed-- I don't have the computer savvy to do anything digital (or maybe this working girl when she has free time is just an ink, paper, stamp, embellie kind of girl or maybe I haven't taken the time to try). It's gorgeous!!

I went with the overall design of creating a background and sentiment placement. Pulled out my WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals and a bunch of ink and started stamping!! This set packs a punch- there are sooo many variations/options and it just makes me smile when I start creating flowers {oh there are dies to match!} Sentiment is from Very Vintage Florals.

 
This is as close to a one layer card as I have ever gotten and I popped the layer up on foam dots!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!


signature

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Vickie what a cool stamp set to use for your CASE. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

Jeanne J said...

Jaw dropper here Vickie! That colors and the placement are perfection. Really gorgeous!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I adore that set, and the way you have used it to create a one layer card. Let's hear it for all of us gals who are still stamping with ink!

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie, this is just gorgeous! Wow, I love your flowers, what a fabulous take on the inspiration card.

Jean Martin said...

Thud! Wow! Vickie!!!!! :)