Monday, August 19, 2013

Case Study Challenge- sending Birthday Wishes!!

Life has been busy. I haven't had time to play in some of my fav challenges.... along with busy- the MOJO is in and out. I struggle more when I don't piddle every day. Anywho... I did get the chance to play this week with the CASE study challenge for this week. This month the MUSE is Jennifer McGuire and here's the card of Jennifer's to be CASEd...


Here's mine...


Went with the flowers and colors ('cept I changed the green leaves to gray-- adored the gray with these colors!) Used PTIs Happiness In Bloom and Stylish Sentiments along with SU colors (loving the new Smoky Slate). Added a banner sentiment (like Jennifer's) and a few sequins.

Hope you're having a great start to the week. Ours is interesting.... we have two West Highland White Terriers (they are brothers-Noah and Cooper) - 10 years old. Well, Coop has had a difficult time in the last few years. The newest Coop problem involves Humulin insulin in my frig tonite--you read that right... Humulin insulin!! Ya' never know, right??

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

9 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your CASE of Jennifer's card! You captured the feeling of her card so well! Hmmm...insulin for a terrier...guess your nursing skills are working overtime!

Marisa said...

Just love the colour combo of the flowers - they are gorgeous - and you did a great job on the case! Sorry to hear about your dog, but glad you are a nurse so you can administer the meds no problem ;)

Sue Lelli said...

Insulin? Wow! LOVE your GORGEOUS flowers and that sentiment banner! FAB, Vickie

Jean Martin said...

This is gorgeous girl! I love your color combo! I have to take note of that! I'm so sorry to hear about Coop's problem. Diabetes is not easy.

Debby Hughes said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is sooooooo gorgeous, Vickie!

inspiredbyhue said...

Love this card! Great job!

Jeanne J said...

This is gorgeous! I can see the inspiration - the color is amazing (I have this set and it doesn't look this good when I use it) and that folded banner sentiment is a real stand out!

Pauline said...

This is amazingly beautiful Vickie, I love these colours together!