Sunday, September 29, 2013

Put on Your Glad Rags!!

Waltzingmouse Stamps released some new stamps- several with an Art Deco theme!! Although mine arrived a while back, I have been so crazy busy with work that I haven't had a chance to ink them up. As well, I'm playing in a couple challenges that I have missed.



The background was stamped with images from Art Deco Background and the "dot" is from Funky Flowers. The sentiment is from Putting on the Ritz. Are you singing yet? Aren't these images fabulous and soooo unique!!! 

 I joined in CASE study this week.... stamped background, circle focal image, and instead of the banner I added a strip down the side.

The colors are from this week's Color Q challenge.... mine are black, white, and turqoisey blue!! Yes, it's a new word "turqoisey" LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

12 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous! I do like the splash of blue - very elegant!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours you used!

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and fun graphic card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Vickie! The background looks fabulous!

Asha said...

That's really elegant, Vickie. Love the spot of blue.
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

Jeanne J said...

YAY! You got your new stamps already! Beautiful stamping, color and mix of images Vickie! Wonderful as always!

Lisa said...

Fabulous background and I like your turqoisey blue!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie, just beautiful. I love this set and you did amazing things with it, just stunning.

Cathy Weber said...

Those really are great colors and I don't know of any other stamp set anywhere near this one! Love what you have made here!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Vickie, love all the stamping and your design! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Sue Lelli said...

That BG is so RAD and I LOVE the colors!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Vickie, I love these colours, and the fabulous pattern you created.