Sunday, October 27, 2013

Love & Peace & Joy!!

Have had a productive WE stamping a little... makes for a happy girl!! Seized the opportunity to play at  CASE study challenge. Elena is the MUSE this month and she is bringing us some beautiful cards/tags/gift ensembles-- this girl knows how to DIY a party!!

Elena's inspiration...
 
My interpretation...


I went with the tag idea and soft colors. I have been seeing all over blog land all the gold embossing and I just had to play along!! I used a new set from WPlus9 called Strictly Sentiments 3- it has a contemporary Christmas feel. I die cut a piece of vanilla cardstock with the largest Timeless Tags 2 die, stamped the circles randomly and gold embossed a few. Added the gold embossed sentiment, layered onto a piece of gold cardstock, added ribbon and gold twine to finish.

You could use the Love and Joy for lots of other occasions.... Valentine's Day....Birthdays. I think silver embossing would look fabulous too!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Maureen Merritt said...

I love these tags, they are great! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Marisa said...

These tags are too fun! LOve the mix of circles/dots.

Cathy Weber said...

Your tags make me want to break out the gold embossing powder Vickie...love these cute tags. Great interpretation of the inspiration photo!

Jeanne J said...

Hi Vickie! Pretty tags - you know I'm lovin that glitter! Your dots are all placed perfectly!

Sue Lelli said...

Oh WOW! These taga are Great and I love the colors!