Sunday, November 17, 2013

OMG- love!

Just had a blast making this little tag... it was an anything goes kinda' thing!!

Inspiration came from this week's CASE study challenge and the Verve Diva Dare challenge to use shapes. Keisha combines so many different elements/shapes and that was my focus.
 
I did make two tags but, they are totally different-will post the other one another day!! Started out with that little Smash book clip and went from there!! Added some new and old Verve... that makes my heart happy!!
 
Keisha's tags....

Have had a great WE.... hubs and I went to see the Eagles.... the "old" band on Friday!! Had a blast!! Yes, I'm showing my age a little but, this is the music I grew up with. Lots of laughs and giggles... and singing out loud- sorry!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature
Stuff and Things
Stamps- Chevron Love, Wings of Love, Stronger Love {Verve}
Dies- Jotted Heart Die, Wavy Hearts die, Banner Bundle dies {Verve}
Ink- Basic Black, Poppy Parade {SU}
Papers- Park Bench {MME}, Basic black, Poppy Parade, Pink {SU}, patterned paper {stash}
Accessories- Tag die {MFT]. dots {MME}, twine and ribbon {stash}
 

15 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE this, Vickie! Hearts, polka dots, a tag - wonderful! Thanks for joining in on the Shape Up Diva Dare.

Mona Pendleton said...

Love your tag Vickie! Those hearts are darling and I love the layers! Love the Eagles too! Happy to hear you had a blast!

~amy~ said...

I love your tag...so chock full of fun!
Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just adorable, Vickie. Love the pinks and blacks with that splash of red. I just love making tags...such fun little canvases to work with. You've done a lovely job with this one!

Julia Aston said...

What a great tag Vickie! love the hearts, the long tails on the twine and the fun little bag under it all!

Wanda Cullen said...

OMG...LOVE this great tag with loads of goodies all layered up!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh wow! So much goodness in one tag! Gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous!

Cathy Weber said...

Love all the little elements you added to your tag...although the colors are different, the feel of the tag is so much like the inspiration photo. Well done!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This made me giggle out loud, Vickie! I'm just so tickled by heart-laden tag!! Hugs, Darnell

Maureen Merritt said...

What a fun little tag! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Debby Hughes said...

Love the pop of pink mixed in with the black and red! Really great job. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Debby Hughes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey Schafer said...

OMG, is right! I LOVE this so much!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous tag, I luv this....so glad you played along with the Verve "Shape Up" Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*