Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hugs and Kisses!!

I am so happy to have my computer working AND to have had some time to stamp!! Life has been ugly lately...

Have been missing the CASE study challenge and Donna Mikasa as the MUSE...


 

 
Played with my MPD for MFT Petal Pattern stencil... mixed light blue acrylic paint with modeling paste. The sentiment is from WPlus9... Valentine Wishes... added a little string and some sequins.  

I also played in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes with twine or string"!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

7 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful!
Laura

Marisa said...

Looky at you go with the molding paste!! Fabulous CASE!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vickie :-) I LOVE the whole design of this,, absolutely stunning ! ,,, and my fave colour :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie...this is just beautiful. I had no clue you used a stencil, I thought it was a die until I read your post. What an amazing card!

cheiron said...

Love the look of the molding paste, especially in blue! Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes with twine or string challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Jeanne J said...

Love the stencil work! I've been playing around too - Once I make a pretty background I'm afraid to cover it up - this is the perfect compromise! Love the blue and silver together!

Colleen Dietrich said...

SO pretty, Vickie! I like the silver embossed sentiment on vellum. Absolutely delish. And the stenciled, textured flower -- heaven!