Sunday, May 11, 2014

CASE Study- Happy Birthday!!

Soo. Happy Sunday... Happy Mother's Day!! Bill had a birthday this week and with Mother's Day- we went to lunch yesterday.. youngest was working all day today.

I had a chance to play a bit today...it was my wish not to have to run around. Doesn't mean I haven't been busy.... just a few extra minutes! The MUSE this month at the CASE study challenge is Wida... love, love her creations.

This is the inspiration...

Here's my card...

 
Hoping you can "see" what I was inspired by...

I used PTI Circle Scribbles and Verve's Poppy stamps/coordinating dies and Verve's Bloom & Grow/dies for the leaves. Sprayed with some Heidi Swapp mist.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just gorgeous and so clever! I love how you combined the poppy birthday with the scribbled circles, so fun. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!

Marisa said...

Adore your case!! Love the frame and how you used the scrible stamp with the poppies. Happy Mother's Day to you ((hugs))!

Sue Lelli said...

Love how artsy this is! Love your flowers and colors and Frame!

Jeanne J said...

Beautiful blooms that just pop with color Vickie! I always love seeing what you're up to - you've been trying so many new techniques lately!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous card Vickie! Such pretty little blossoms!

Wida said...

I keep seeing people use this stamp set and I love it more and more. really lovely layout and color combo. thanks for the kind words too!