Sunday, September 21, 2014

SSS- Tag You're It and CASE study!!

Had fun making a tag today... using inspiration from SSS Monday challenge to use a technique.... Tag You're It challenge and CASE study challenge.

For the top tag, I used versamark sponged through a stencil and heat embossed with white, then I sponged crumbcake ink using the emboss resist technique. The stencil is TCW and the butterfly is from WPlus9's Flora and Fauna 2 which was diecut with the corresponding die and watercolored.

After I made the tag, I decided to add it to a card- I rarely add tags on cards- not sure why.



Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

11 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous Vickie! That butterfly is beautiful! Love the background! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is fabulous! I absolutely love how this card is totally sophisticated, yet not impossible to make. The layers are so lovely and I really like the patterns you chose. That butterfly is incredible and the color palette is stunning. You truly did a great job on this and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the tag alone AND on the card! FAB colors and the butterfly is GORGEOUS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love the layers! Fabulous take on Karin's tag!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous tag and love how you added it to the card!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous tag is right...I love the beautiful colors and that sweet butterfly.

umichka said...

So cute card! I love the colors of butterfly! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

umichka said...

So cute card! I love the colors of butterfly! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Jeanne J said...

Beautiful tag Vickie! I love the embossing and the pretty colored butterfly!

Marybeth said...

This is darling , Vickie! I love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It !

Maureen Merritt said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors on your butterfly! Thanks for playing along at Tag You're It!