Saturday, May 4, 2013

CASE Study challenge....

Happy Saturday my friends!! It's been a lazy one at my house... the weather is chilly and dreary...from talking with my family it is sunnier and warmer in Indiana than North Carolina!!

Last night I had a chance to create a card for the current CASE study challenge. This month the MUSE is Maile Belles....

Here's the first card for the month..


Gorgeous!!

Here's what I made...

 
So, first instinct was to make something with flowers but, I remembered this fabulous PTI die/stamp set I received recently- Hands of Time-- (Chupa made me buy it, LOL!!). I went with the colors and layout.


Hope you're having a wonderful WE!! Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your take on the card - that clock is fabulous!! Good on Chupa for enabling you :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wow Vickie! This card is beautiful! I love the fancy clock!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Seriously! SO the winner!! I think this is over-the-top magnificent, Vickie!! It blew me away!

Larissa Heskett said...

This is such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh, Vickie! This is FABULOUS and should be published! LOVE the clock and the hands and that sentiment!

Debby said...

Chupa certainly has been rocking that die, but you are making me want it too! Great take on the challenge and thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love that clock, it is on my wish list. Looks fabulous.