Monday, February 21, 2011

Yum!

MFT has a weekly sketch challenge on SCS and this week is #7. I have been working on inking all of my uninked stamps, slowly but, surely {shameful, I know}. This PI is a cutie- called Lollypop-- name fits perfectly. Paper pieced the dress and colored everything else with copics.

Here she is...


















Did this card quickly {for me anyway} as my family/friends kept me really busy this weekend. Looking back those lines of pearls would have looked better on the bottom of the ribbon.... oh well.

TFL!! Hope you are having a wonderful beginning of the week!!

Ingredients
Stamps: MFT PI Lollypop
Paper: crumbcake, white, OA report card, MME Fine and Dandy- Tickled Pink
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics
Accessories: pearls, nesties, ribbon

1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

I've been trying to ink up all my unused stamps too so I'm right there with you. I really wasn't feeling this week's sketch but you've made it look really cute. I really like those colors against the word background.