Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Best Wishes!!

Happy Mail!! {honestly, I HAVE to pay for a Wedding so, I need to get over the Happy Mail thing!!} Anywho... just started playing in the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenges and my noggin' isn't registering Wedding money.... so,

Today came WMS Bitty Banners, Victorian Frippery, and Fancy Phrases. Played with them all tonite!!

The sketch...



My card...



















Gotta eat supper and go to bed...Nite all!!

I "smudged" the riding hood red around the vertical victorian frippery stamp, on purpose, the actual stamp is clear and crisp!!
Ingredients
Stamps: WMS Victorian Frippery, Fancy Phrases, and Bitty Banners
Paper: 7 Gypsies, Black, Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, SU Love Letters {I think?}
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Memento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler ribbon SU, TCP banner Cut Ups, SU antique brads, Pizzazzaplenty Rhinestones. pearls, SU punch

7 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

oooh, your banner is BEAUTIFUL, and I love how you used the Victorian border along the side of the card! Gorgeous work!

Carole Pillon said...

Your banner is very orginal, I love the color combo.

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Vickie!!! Love it :)

Clare said...

Stunning!! Love the bow with fab button centre! Great color combo too! Thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!! : )

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is GORGEOUS Vickie! What beautiful ribbon and I love the accent that you added to it! I so LOVE "Happy Mail" too...lol! :D

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful colors on this! love the frippery stamping and your gorgeous bow! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Beate said...

Gorgeous and elegant. Thanks so much for participating in this weeks sketch challenge.
Hugs and smiles