Monday, April 25, 2011

Own Your Story

New stamps from My Favorite Things "Own Your Story"--- you know, Happy Mail!! Card is for MFT's weekly sketch challenge on SCS- #16 now. Had a busy/lazy weekend but, I did manage to get my card done along with a little wedding "stuff"!! MFT's Own Your Story comes with a four point die and several sayings/notebook image that fit in the die along with several individual sentiments. Lovin this set!!



















Used 7 Gypsies Lillie dp in the background, the crumbcake rectangle and posies (MFT posie die) were stamped with the flourish from the set and crimped. Added buttons, black twine, and ribbon.

TFL!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!!

Ingredients
Stamps: MFT Own Your Story
Paper: 7 Gypsies Lillie, crumbcake, black, vanilla
Ink: memento tuxedo black, crumbcake
Accessories: twine, MFT four point and posies die-namic, SU ribbon and buttons, crimper

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card, Vickie! Love the colours you used and I think I just may have to add that flower die to my MFT order - you enabler you! Waiting until the rolled roses dies and butterfly die are in - I'm getting impatient LOL!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the crimped elements on your card, it adds such phenomenal texture! Beautiful work :)