Sunday, August 19, 2012

Anni-VERVE-sary cards!!

It's Verve's 5th Anniversary and they are celebrating!! The Divas are hosting 5 challenges... complete all 5 and you in the running for some prizes!! There are other chances to win prizes.... details on the Verve blog! Here are two for me.

The first is a CAS challenge hosted by Charmaine and Tosh.


This card was made using Verve dies... not stamping. The heart was cut out of felt using Verve's Jotted Heart Die and the "u" was cut with Verve's I Heart U die. Added a couple buttons from my stash.

My next card is for Moe's and Andrea's Anniversary challenge to make an Anniversary card and use silver and/or wood!! Yes... there is silver in there and the Websters' bling!!

I used an older Verve set {fabulous BTW} that I have had and hasn't seen ink... shameful I know. Embossed the background with a CB swirl EF and added a little stitching.  The banner was made using Verve's banner die {just leave the end out of the cutting sandwich}! 

Here's the link to Verve's blog to get all the details!!
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are great Vicky! Such amazing designs :)

Marlena M. said...

Both of your projects are SPOT ON Vickie~ Awesome~

Jean Martin said...

Adorable Vickie!!! I love that you do so many different styles sooo well! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are so fun! Love the black and white birdies and the graphic style to your heart U card!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Such stunning cards! I love the sash style of your "u" card and the anniversary card is amazing. Love that layout!