Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Little Chickadee- CQC183

Good Saturday afternoon!! It's gorgeous here, the sun is shining and it's supposed to get in the high 60's today. The birds are chirping and the squirrels are playing.

Had a chance to play a little last night so, I got out my new Waltzingmouse set A Good Egg that hasn't seen any love yet.



 I started out trying last week's RetroSketch but, I just couldn't get it to work for me- tried stamping/cutting the image and tried stamping/scoring the image- nada wasn't working. I did use the CQC colors of soft suede, daffodil delight, calypso coral, and blushing bride.

Just a simple straightforward card.

The colors...

The sketch that I couldn't get to work.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So adorable Vickie! I could see this displayed in a magazine! Love the sweet little chick!

Mona Pendleton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa said...

Loving all the white space and how you used those fabulous colours! Lovely touch with the twine and pops of yellow.