Sunday, October 19, 2014

coffee!!

Happy Sunday!! I've been relaxing today... had a little bug yesterday but, feeling better now!!

I was struggling with a card earlier.... a couple hours struggling and decided I needed to set it aside and do something else. So I put that project aside and made this....

Using this week's Viva la Verve sketch. Haven't had enough of that Coffee die and coffee cups (well, these are actually the teacups) but, I'm a coffee girl so, I made them work for me. The cups were die cut using Verve's Cuppa Tea dies using different patterns from Amy Tangerine's Plus One PP. I stamped the cups with the outline images- Verve One Cup and heat embossed with white. Added the Coffee die- in triplicate, adhered to each other to add a little dimension.

Used Chaitlia's sketch....

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Vickie this is such a cool card I adore all those paper pieced cups <3

Marisa said...

That sketch had me running for the hills and you have mastered it fabulously! Love this :) Just wished we lived closer together so we could actually do coffee!

Nancy Thomas said...

I love the coffee cups to represent the circles - fun!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is awesome! I think I might need to make one like it to frame for my wall! :)