Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch AND Color Challenge...

OK- not sure if I can combine these two challenges.... MFT Sketch challenge and MFT Color challenge....

BUT... this girl had a little time today to play....

With a sentiment... love the sentiment but, couldn't decide if I like it... covering up that sweet flower at the bottom :-)



Without the sentiment...


I have not made a shaker card in a while and thought it was time to use up some of those bazillions of sequins I have.... also, I love a shaker card :-)

The flowers from MFT's Fancy Flowers card kit were stamped "tone on tone" onto the matching die cuts. The sentiment is from the same kit... the flag is a flag stax die. 

Here's the sketch...

Here's the colors...



Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh this is FANTASTIC! LOVE the colors, the flowers and the three shaker windows!