Sunday, February 26, 2017

you are the bestest-- CAS(e) this sketch

So, I was blessed with a little extra time this WE and decided to play with CAS(e) this sketch.

The sketch....


Isn't that fun.

I went pretty straightforward with it and use some Altenew stamps that have been needing to see inking :-)


It's bright I know... gotta love a little brightness when you are looking forward to spring!!
 The images are from Altenew's Floral Shadow and were stamped randomly. Next I die cut the center, added the sentiment and adhere with foam dots for dimension.


I don't know if you can see in this pic but, instead of just using the black striped background around the edges I used a large piece so you can see the stripes under the popped up oval.. fun!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Dana said...

Love this! Bold and bright and cheerful too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Vickie! Love all the colorful foliage!

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! I am in love with these bright colored that you used. Your spotlight technique is amazing.

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Michelle said...

Beautiful colors and love, love the b/w diagonal stripe peeking out! An amazing addition to the CTS gallery!