Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop May- #1

It's time for the Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop! We're changing it up this year- there will be two hops each month as usual and there will be opportunities to win $ to purchase Serendipity Stamps. The design team will be showing you the latest products and offering a chance for you to win some goodies from Serendipity Stamps.

You should have arrived here from Miriam Napier's blog but, if you got lost along the way I have a full list below. I have a kinda' clean and simple card for you today.





So I played with this month's 50% off Stamp of the Month- Petunias. The image was stamped onto PTI select white and colored with copics. Then I die cut the Thanks (Thanks- die) three times with a heavier white and patterned paper. I offset the colors a little. I added some clear wink of stella to the butterfly- lovely IRL!! The inside was stamped with May Good Bless You- what a wonderful sentiment and love the swirly font!!

 Looking for some awesome inspiration?   

AND... we have a guest this week... Welcome!!

Christine Alexander
I'm the last stop on the hop today!!

AND... there are always prizes. One random comment along the hop will receive a $20 gift code to the Serendipity Stamps store. You have from today until Sunday to leave your comments. Mary will announce the winner on the Serendipity Stamps blog on Monday!!


Have a great day... hugs, Vickie!!

15 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Lovely card.

Viv said...

Gorgeous Petunias and a lovely card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How lovely, Vickie! The colors are so pretty & I love the die cut greeting popped up like this.

Marybeth said...

You blew me away with the beauty of this card! Love the one tone color of the bloom and the pop of color on the butterfly ! Really beautiful, Vickie!

Mary Dew Lee said...

Gorgeous card! Love your popped up butterfly! Just bought my petunias today for my front porch!

Glennis F said...

This is such a lovely stamp that you have used for your card - I love it

Colorado Crafter said...

Beautiful card!!! I love that petunia stamp!!!

Christine Alexander said...

amazing petunia, I love the soft shades of purple and the pretty raised butterfly.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous...love your sweet flowers!

cghundley said...

Beautiful background
inking and the butterfly
is gorgeous.
Carla from Utah

nancy littrell said...

Very pretty petunia and butterfly colored card, Vickie. TFS Hugs..

Suz said...

I love flowers and your card is right up my alley! Love the color also!

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like the dimension of the butterfly.

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card! Love the way you layered the 'thanks' sentiment for dimension!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic card.
the blueish flowers and the
green sentiment work
together so well. the
yellow butterfly really
pops. The inside is
wonderful too. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com