Sunday, December 4, 2011

Butterflies

Made another week of the MFT sketch challenges.... even a day early.... whoohoo for me!! Used MFT's Inspired by Butterflies. The image was stamped in early espresso onto watercolor cardstock and heat embossed with clear. Watercolored with dusty durango, tangerine tango, and daffodil delight, cut out and popped on top of some pretty crinkled ribbon. Papers are from Authentique's Blissful collection. Sentiment was masked a couple of times to fit into the layered MFT dies.



















Hope you've been having a wonderful weekend!! Last night we celebrated one of those milestones with a good friend...50!! Had a lot of fun and spent some time with friends from the "old" neighborhood!! Now, I just need to get the tree up, do some Xmas shopping... you know, all those things I should've had done by now!!

TFL!! Love when you stop by and appreciate all the kind words!!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

This is GORGEOUS, Vickie! Love how you coloured the butterfly and used the sketch.

I'll be celebrating the same "milestore" in January LOL! Sure your friend enjoyed the company on her big day :)

Hoping the renos are done so you can focus on Christmas and stamping!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the warm tones of the colors and that is one gorgeous butterfly!! Got our tree up and decorated yesterday; today I got the outdoor decorating done. I'm doing mostly online shopping this year...comes to my door and all I do is wrap it! :-)

Jodi Collins said...

This is STUNNING Vickie!!! WOW! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!