Couldn't help but, think of my MOM on this Mother's Day weekend. She's smart, loving, perservering, courageous, loyal, supportive, loving, forgiving, ... did I say LOVING (think that's the key to all the other traits- they come easily when you love). She raised 5 kids and some grands and she did it with "style"!! My HERO!!
Used a whole buncha' Verve and some older BG papers (Olivia). Flowers are from Verve's Hope Blooms, colored with copics, fussy cut, slit and curled up, to add dimension. On the smaller ones I added some beads (from a shirt/sweater extras-how's that for recycling!). Leaf image was stamped on early espresso, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with Verve's Leafy Sprigs die and some curling with the fingers. Sentiments are from Verve- Twitterpated and Love Deepens. Check out the Verve here.
Here's the sketch
That curve may throw you off (just sayin' Kim) but, there are options- torn paper, rolling hills, math rulers, part of a saucer.. it can be done!!
Here's how to play
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challenge blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Friday at noon EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Sunday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
- Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!