Sunday, May 20, 2012

TLC377-Debossing

Ha...not title as there is no sentiment on the front of my card!! Will be one of those versatile stash cards. Made this for the Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS- debossing. Had some "dittys" lying on the top of my craft table (you know rejects from previous cards) and decided to put them together. I like the way it worked.


















Corrugated heart was die cut with Verve's Wavy Hearts die and painted a little with a dauber. Lace heart and corrugated paper from thefunkiejunkie on Etsy. Embossing folder is SU's Vintage Wallpaper. Added some ribbon and a button from my stash. Background panels are two Spellbinders Labels 23 dies.

Hope you had a great weekend!! Mine has been enjoyable... a little stampin'... a little cooking... and a little laundry!!

Thanks for stopping by!! If you stop by, let me know, I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Vickie! Love the beautifully textured background and that little eyelet heart is so elegant looking!

Marisa said...

Love the EF you used for the BG and the lace heart is fabulous. Great card :)