Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Waltzingmouse Stamps- PJ Party- Gift Card!!

Here'a another ditty for the WMS PJ Party!!


This challenge is all about presenting Gift Cards... now I was on a baby theme but, you can do can switch that up. (hoping those WMS girls will be understanding when they see my sketch card.... definitely changed up)

A close up of this sweet bow (WMS Little Darlings and matching die)... all the detail is amazing!


I created the envelope for my gift card using the WMS Gift Card It Die... makes everything so simple, sweet, and quick!!


I die cut the gift card holder and stamped with the Pinstripe Background... added the bow and sentiment. To hold my gift card closed I used velcro spots. The sentiment is from WMS Little Darling set.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

7 comments:

Babies-Beth said...

A perfect gift card gift! Love it!

Kate said...

Velcro dots, OMG why didn't I think of that. Love all the elements of this card/gift card holder Vickie and the layout and colours too !!!

Jeanne J said...

Another beauty! Who wouldn't love to receive this!?? that bow and the little sentiment message peeking out are beautiful!

Marybeth said...

You won’t believe this but I almost used that very same paper as a background on a card I was making today.
I love that bow stamp and die and don’t think I noticed it until on your darling card. I love your layout
this is perfect, Vickie!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card and a clever closing idea :)

D.Ann said...

Awww... sweet!

Charmaine Stack said...

Super way to present a gift card - and that bow - well, swoon! I never noticed it before. You make it really stand out!