Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop

Welcome to the Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop! We're changing it up this year- there will be two hops each month as usual and there will be opportunities to win $ to purchase Serendipity Stamps. The design team will be showing you the latest products and offering a chance for you to win some goodies from Serendipity Stamps.

You should have arrived here from Julie's blog but, if you got lost along the way I have a full list below.  

I have one card for you today....


Spring sprung here in the south.... until this Saturday night/Sunday morning when we got 2 inches of snow... that's right only 2 inches and.... when the sun came out it was gone before the end of the afternoon. It did look gorgeous coming down though!!

So, when I made this card I was in the spring mode. Used the new background- Swirl Cuts and die cut in white. Then I added a rounded panel with the sweet Chick with Butterfly (just so you know- the butterfly is attached to that sweet chick and I did a little surgery- yikes, I know- rarely cut up stamps but, I wanted that sweet butterfly up a little higher in the air). The images were colored with copics, added the Happy Spring sentiment, and a little twine to finish it off.  

Looking for some awesome inspiration?   


AND... there are always prizes. One random commentor along the hop will receive a $20 gift code to the Serendipity Stamps store. You have from today until Sunday to leave your comments. Mary will announce the winner on the Serendipity Stamps blog on Monday!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature




14 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love this adorable chick with butterfly, and the textured background! Pretty card!

Lucy Schmidt said...

As I said on Julie's blog, the combo of this die and the sweet chick and butterfly literally scream "SPRING!" My wishlist is increasing at every stop!!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet project. Love that butterfly. TFS

Sue D said...

So sweet. I like your coloring, the background and the twine bow.

cghundley said...

Lovely stamping on
this card!
Carla from Utah

Mary Holshouser said...

Glad you took scissors to the stamp
and made it what you wanted. I'm
doing that more often too.
the card is darling.
thanks for sharing.

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is such a bright and cheerful card! I love your bright colors and your fun design!

Renee's ramblings said...

After seeing that great background die used lots of times, it is for sure going in my Wish List. I was thinking I really don't need any more chicks or butterfly stamps, but after seeing the DTs uses of it, it's joining the party, too!

BeverlyBL said...

I love that swirl cuts background. Adds a lot of texture for little effort. And that butterfly would look good on any card, anywhere.

Mary Dew Lee said...

Congratulations on a successful surgery on that chick and butterfly! I'm so loving what I'm seeing the DT do with the new background dies! So much fun having the option to leave it solid as you did or peek through the cuts to the background like Carol did!

Bev J. said...

Like the use of the twine (one of my favs) on this cute card. That Chick is very popular! :)

ionabunny said...

So cute. Love thst chick. Hugz

Theresa6453 said...

I love this little chick stamp and how you used the image to create this beautiful card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Vickie! Love the colors you used & the fussy cut butterfly.