Friday, March 23, 2012

I Spy... a bunny with a wiggle!!

Good Friday morn' starting with the next I Spy Sketch!! Spring has sprung and we're looking at Easter!! Friday brings another I Spy sketch challenge- this week I went with bright colors and a FABULOUS bunny-- Verve bunny and sentiment (which I ADORE)!!

This week's I Spy sketch is based upon this card by Brigit (Biggan on SCS).
Yikes... I sponged and it wasn't half bad... I know you think I'm dingy-batty etc.- but, DANG I'm Happy!! Used some MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink papers along with SU's Island Indigo and Whisper White. Used a Spellbinders label (the sponging I finally did not half bad, LOL!!)- liquid applique to the bunny tail and add some SU glitter- then heated-- a little sparkle tail (if I do say so myself) and popped her up!! Sentiment is perfect!!
The sketch...


















Here's how to play
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
  • Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challeng blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direc link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Thursday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
  • Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Have fun and get to Stampin!! Make a card using the sketch- you can take a bit o' liberty and link it up.... we'd LOVE to see what you create!! Make sure and stop by the blog to what the other Special Agents created-serious creativity!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Too cute :) Well done with the sponging! Worth being happy about - I am the same LOL! Happy Friday!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute little bunny butt! :) LOL

Unknown said...

Darling, Vickie! Love the sweet bunny shaking his tail! Your sponged label is wonderful!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, your bunny is adorable.

Christina said...

Ooh, how cute! Love that bunny's little tail, the colorful papers you've used, and those fun ribbon tabs!