This week's I Spy sketch is based upon this card by Brigit (Biggan on SCS).
Yikes... I sponged and it wasn't half bad... I know you think I'm dingy-batty etc.- but, DANG I'm Happy!! Used some MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink papers along with SU's Island Indigo and Whisper White. Used a Spellbinders label (the sponging I finally did not half bad, LOL!!)- liquid applique to the bunny tail and add some SU glitter- then heated-- a little sparkle tail (if I do say so myself) and popped her up!! Sentiment is perfect!!
Here's how to play
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challeng blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direc link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Thursday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
- Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!