Fell in LOVE with this Nina B set (Celebrating You) after gazing at it on both Jean Martins' (stampinscrapper) and Chupas' (Iwona Palomountain) blogs and just had to have it. Bought it at the Craft's Meow and finally inked it up. Papers are MME Lost & Found Market Street (love those small rose images) along with SU papers. Yikes... I know that fuschia is a hybrid... colors worked. Sentiment is from Verve Small Phrases stamped on a MFT die from Mini Tabs Foursome and the doily is MFT's Doily die-namic.
Here's the sketch...
Here's how to play
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challeng blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direc link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Thursday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
- Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!