This week's sketch is based upon this card by Emily Keaton on SCS.
Kay'... I was still playing with my new WMS French Country and instead of diagonal papers- I did diagonal patterns-- aren't they gorgeous!! Clare makes some fabulously detailed and gorgeous patterns... IMHO!! Going for the monochromatic look. Distressed a couple layers and added glitter to the rose (IRL that glitter is pretty!)
Here's how to play
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challeng blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direc link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Thursday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
- Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!
Being easily enabled... I'm passing it along--
Stamps: French Country (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Vanilla (SU)
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose (SU), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Oval and Scallop nesties (Spellbinders), Vanilla seam binding (SU), stickpins-white (local fabric store), stickpin heart with pearl (Websters Pages), distressing tool (SU), Rose (Wild Orchid Crafts), glitter on rose (SU glitter)