It has been a long and busy week for me and probably too much chat on the blog today (didn't get to play with some of my fav challenges). I did get my I Spy card done and I'm thinking this special secret agent might have gotten a little carried away with all the bright colors.... due to stampin withdrawal, LOL!! And, that butterfly went through 5 reincarnations....have you ever had those moments?? Final butterfly...Verves' butterfly (All Aflutter) in pink and stamped with the dots from Bountiful Backgrounds and heat embossed with clear, then topped with the smaller butterfly in that designer paper and added a little bling! Bling's good! The seam binding is from the Ribbon Carousel (5 yards for 1.50 and lots of colors and a buncha' other fabulous goodies... just sayin') and I love the gorgeous color-wondering if I should have gone with my blue - also a gorgeous color- to "tone it down a little"?
Here's how to play
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challeng blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Friday at EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Sunday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
- Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Yikes... I am so gabby and I almost forgot to let you know that this card is also for the Ribbon Carousel challenge (RCC50) this week "Anything Goes" along with ribbon, twine, etc. etc.
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!
PS.. the first hummingbird showed up today... happy sigh... DH made the nectar and it's cooling, we have hummingbirds that come back every year (I swear!) they are so comfortable coming here that one time last year we got a little behind with the sugar water and I was on the deck and that baby buzzed my face-stopped in midair-looked at me and I said "it's coming"- yes, I talk to hummingbirds- guess what we filled it shortly after it cooled a little and they came for supper...I'm a good mama, if nothing else, LOL!!
Stamps/Dies: Plain Jane Every Season, Bountiful Backgrounds (Verve) Dies- All A Flutter, Classy Label, Curvy Bookplate (Verve)
Paper: Miss Caroline Dolled Up (My Minds Eye), basic gray, melon mambo, whisper white (SU)
Ink: Basic Gray (SU)
Accessories: Large scallop die-namic (MFT), lace (stash), seam binding (Ribbon Carousel), rhinestones (stash), distresser (SU)