Here's my take..
Not a lot of stamping except for the wonderful sentiment from Verve's Making A Statement (LOVE). Scallops were made with MFT's scallop die-namic and used some Dear Lizzy tissue paper (different to work with and probably easier on scrapbook layouts... (i cut and pitched a little--aka redid the card a few times). Added Dear Lizzy buttons and brads. Ribbon is Hawaiian Shores from PTI.
Here's the sketch...
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challeng blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direc link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Thursday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
- Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!! Ingredients Stamps: Paper: Ink: Accessories: