from Melyssa Connoly (croppixie @ SCS)
Still playing with some MME papers (a titch older line but, still love them) and the images/sentiment are from a Nina B design from The Crafts Meow...Sent With Love. Yes, happy mail came last week and I've played a little. Used to tell my husband I got a "treasure" and now it's "happy mail"- I'll say Ohh that's Happy Mail and he'll look at me and say...A treasure, right... my response "Of course"
Here's how to play
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) based on the sketch provided
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC07) and link it to the I Spy Sketch challeng blog using the InLinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post-not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 am EST and you have until noon the following Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but, please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- The Top 2 creations will be featured in the "Top 2 Thursday" post on the I Spy Sketch blog.
- Don't forget that you can combine the challenge with others and use supplies from any Company you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!